This describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from www.nickbailey365.com (the “Site”).
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we will collect some basic information.
Personal Information is information supplied by you to us for enquiries as well as purchases such as books, garden design or webinars.
This policy describes what details we collect, and how it is used. All data is stored securely in our office and password protected. We do not share your personal data with third parties except for payment and postage.
- We collect personal data such as name, email address and phone number when you contact us using the contact form. We use this data to respond to your message.
- We collect personal data such as name, address, email and phone number when booking a consultation. We use this data to send you confirmation of our appointment, attend your physical address and communicate with you.
- We collect personal data such as name, address, email and phone number when booking a webinar or ordering a book.
- If you become a client, your name, address, email address and phone number will be added to our client list and will be stored securely in our office and on password protected devices. They will not be shared with third parties.
- If you do not become a client, all personal information will be deleted from our system after 365 days, or when requested.
- We use your email address to send you a link to SumUp when paying for goods or services using credit card facilities.
We accept payments through SumUp. In order to make payments, you will be emailed an invoice with a payment link to SumUp. Information is required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please see SumUp’s website. www.sumup.co.uk if you wish to know more about the company.
Shipping: To fulfil orders and track shipments, shipping information from a customer will be shared with Royal Mail. Information shared with them includes city and post code, to calculate shipping rates.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Sharing your personal information
We only share your Personal Information with third parties (e.g. Royal Mail and SumUp) to help us deliver our service to you.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. We are processing your information in order to fulfil any orders from you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How we protect your data
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Nota Bene Horticulture Limited
Kings Lynn PE30 4NG